Thursday 18th & Wednesday 24th March 2021 – Online
I know many of us are…
- Bored of wearing the same things nearly every day
- Feeling a bit ‘bleurgh’ about our look and our wardrobes?
- Needing a refresh and want to inject some new styles and colour but aren’t sure where to start?
- Want to keep up to date and look current, but feel a bit out of the loop when it comes to style?
- Craving a fun, inspiring, and insightful evening talking all things clothes and style (that isn’t a zoom quiz?!)
If this resonates, bag yourself a ticket to my special on-line Spring Style Boost sessions. A few simple updates and style tips will give you the lift you need whether you’re still in lockdown at home, or back out in the big wide world! Get a boost to refresh your look – even if it’s simply adding one or two new pieces, and re-working what you already have.
In these two-hour sessions I’ll be showing you:
- The latest trends are this season and where to find them
- Spring/Summer colours that will update your look and give you a boost
- How to update your wardrobe with just a few pieces, and discovering and re-energising some gems you may already own
- Discover new and fabulous brands that give you something different, and support local, sustainable, or independent companies.
Zoom doors open 7pm for a 7.15pm start.
Fancy your own stylish and fun ‘girls night out’ (no quizzes in sight!) – I can offer you a personalised tailored session on a date and time of your choice for you and your friends – give me a call on 07973 234 764 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply