Inspiration for your Spring/Summer23 Wardrobe
Join me for a fun and inspiring look at what’s in for Spring/Summer and a chance to refresh your wardrobe without trawling the shops!
About this event
- Feeling apprehensive about shopping for spring and summer clothes – winter is so much easier!
- Bored of wearing the same items from your wardrobe most of the time?
- Keen for a refresh but aren’t sure where to start – shopping is tricky?
- Wanting to be up-to-date, but feel a little out of the loop when it comes to style and the latest looks?
Yes? Then my Spring Style Boost events are a must! A few simple updates and style tips will give you the lift you need and get your wardrobe working for you this season. Get a boost to refresh your look – even if it’s simply adding one or two new pieces, and re-working what you already have.
In these two-hour sessions we’ll look at:
- The latest trends this season and where to find them
- Spring/Summer colours that will update your look and give you a boost
- How to update your wardrobe with just a few pieces, and discover and re-energising some gems you may already own
- New and fabulous brands that give you something different, and support local, sustainable, or independent companies.
- Shop the pre-loved rails for a sustainable bargain!
PLUS you get the chance to try items on that you might not normally pick up and get my advice on what to buy, all in a comfortable setting. Don’t struggle around the shops alone, or spend hours trawling online feeling overwhelmed, let me do the hard work for you.
With four sessions to choose from here at my studio I hope to see you there!
- Tuesday 14 March – 7 pm for a 7.30 pm start
- Wednesday 15 March – 10 am for a 10.30 am start
- Wednesday 22 March – 7 pm for a 7.30 pm start
- Thursday 23 March – 10 am for a 10.30 am start