Join me for a fun and inspiring look at what’s in for Autumn/Winter, and a chance to refresh your wardrobe without trawling the shops!
About the Autumn Style Boost
- Feeling apprehensive about shopping for the new season – there’s so much choice it can be overwhelming!
- Bored of wearing the same items from your wardrobe most of the time?
- Keen for a refresh but aren’t sure where to start – shopping is tricky?
- Want to be up-to-date, but feel a little out of the loop regarding style and the latest looks?
Yes? Then my New Season Autumn Style Boost events are a must! A few simple updates and style tips will give you the lift you need and get your wardrobe working for you this season. Get a boost to refresh your look – even if it’s simply adding one or two new pieces and re-working what you already have.
In these two-hour sessions, we’ll look at:
- The latest trends this season and where to find them
- The hottest shades for Autumn that will update your look and give you a boost
- How to update your wardrobe with just a few pieces and discover and re-energising some gems you may already own
- New and fabulous brands that give you something different and support local, sustainable, or independent companies.
PLUS, you get the chance to try items on that you might not normally pick up and get my advice on what to buy, all in a comfortable setting. Don’t struggle around the shops alone or spend hours trawling online feeling overwhelmed; let me do the hard work for you.
With four sessions to choose from here at my studio, both evenings and daytimes there are lots of options – I hope to see you there!
EARLY BIRD Booking Bonus!
The first 10 people to book will get an Autumn Style Update card as a reminder of the key looks, AND be entered into a draw to win a 30-minute one-to-one style call with me. This is a chance to ask me any questions, show me your latest purchase, or get advice on what items to buy. So book your ticket now to bag these bonuses.
- Thursday 13 October – 7 pm for a 7.30 pm start
- Friday 14 October – 10 am for a 10.30 am start
- Wednesday 19 October 7 pm for a 7.30 pm start
- Thursday 20 October – 10 am for a 10.30 am start